Timeless Beauty, Then and Now.
Window shutters have been used since ancient times for light control and ventilation in warm, sunny climates.
Today, thanks to technological advances in window materials and production methods, non–wood shutters have evolved beyond the Sunbelt and into the mainstream of modern window fashion, from exterior protection to an interior design element that has captured the imagination of decorators around the world.
- High-fashion light control with a distinctive, personalized style.
- Versatile range of louvers and frame styles.
- New closed-cell composite technology ensures superior strength. Will not warp, dent or chip.
- Ruggedized cap stock enhances surface integrity; resists moisture, heat, UV rays; stays “Always Dry” even in kitchens & baths.
- Easy, low-cost maintenance—perfect for today’s busy lifestyles.
- Energy Savvy® — insulating properties lowers cooling costs.
- GreenAssured® — Formaldehyde–Safe Formulation – meets or exceeds proposed environmental regulations against toxic emissions.
- FR Assured® — Fire Retardant to meet or exceed standards established by the National Fire Protection Association.
- Smart design & production mean lower prices for any homeowner.
- Built in the U.S.A. for fast, reliable delivery.